logged.This data is used for statistical evaluation of visits to our site and cannot be assigned to specific persons.
Legal basis of data collection is Art. 6 I f DSGVO. These data are not combined with other data sources. The IP address is anonymized. Our legitimate interest in collecting this data is based on the fact that we can use the data to optimise our services for users, for example by preventing access to malicious sites or optimising access via certain browsers, and that the log of the IP address makes it possible to deliver the site to the visitor in the first place.You have the right to object to this data collection. This is not considered here as an exception, as otherwise the use of the site would be impossible.The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for the above-mentioned purposes.
a. General information
If you have provided us with personal data, we use it to answer your inquiries, for consulting and processing contracts concluded with you and for technical administration. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing, if this is necessary for billing purposes or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future at any time, see also 7 regarding your rights as a person affected.
b. Contract processing
In the context of contracts concluded with you regarding construction and recycling technologies, we collect and store personal data transmitted by you, such as name, address, for the purpose of contract processing, e.g. also for invoicing.
Legal basis for the collection and processing of data is Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO. The legal basis for the transfer of data to the tax office and tax office is Art. 6 I (c) DSGVO.This data will be deleted upon expiry of the applicable statutory retention obligations. If we are not legally obliged to retain data, the data will be deleted when the purpose ceases to apply.
c. Contact form and inquiry by e-mail
When using our contact form we collect and store the name and e-mail address for the purpose of answering your inquiry. The specification of the telephone number for a callback is optional.
Send us a contact request by e-mail, we collect and store the e-mail address and the data contained in the e-mail.
Legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) DSGVO, as you consent to the above processing of your data when using the form and sending an e-mail.In addition, the legal basis also results from Art. 6 I (b), since the storage of data is necessary for the fulfilment of a pre-contractual or possibly later contractual relationship..The data will be deleted when the purpose of the storage has expired, i.e. after answering your e-mail/contact form enquiry or when the matter connected with the enquiry has been finally clarified.You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent.
For the right to cancellation and information, see below 7 on your rights as a person concerned.
Legal basis is Art. 6 I (f). Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we merely facilitate the retrievability of the site for you with the aforementioned cookies, do not collect any tracking data and thus do not interfere with your personal rights and fundamental freedoms.You can disable the acceptance of cookies in your web browser. However, this can possibly lead to impairments in functionality. For further information on your rights, see below 7..
These cookies are only valid for the duration of your browser session and will be deleted when you leave our site.
|Name of the cookie||Default deletion period||purpose|
|_utma||2 years after installation/respective update||This cookie serves to distinguish users and the respective page visit. This cookie is installed if the Javacript library is running and no _utma cookie exists. The cookie is updated each time data is used on Google Analytics|
|_utmt||10 minutes||Detro message request rate|
|_utmb||30 minutes after installation/update||This cookie is used to determine new visitors/page views. This cookie is installed if the Javacript library is running and no _utma cookie exists. The cookie is updated every time data is used on Google Analytics|
|_utmz||6 months after installation/update||This cookie stores the origin data or the campaign that tells us how and where the respective visitor came to our site. This cookie is installed if the Javacript library is running and no _utma cookie exists. The cookie is updated each time data is used on Google Analytics.|
|_utmv||2 years after installation/respectively update||This cookie is used to store variables adjusted to visitor quality. This cookie is generated when a software developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a variable adapted to visitor quality. The cookie is updated each time data is used on Google Analytics.|
Legal basis for the collection and storage of data is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is based on the fact that we can see from the analysis data, for example, where users break off the page visit and we can accordingly improve our pages for you or from which countries our page is accessed and we can thus adapt our language selection. We have added the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" to our website Google Analytics to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). It is therefore not possible for us to assign the collected analysis data to a specific person.
Data transfer to third countries:
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, because IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
For more information about privacy at Google Analytics, see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.You have the right to access and object to your data stored by us at any time, see below 7 on your rights as a party concerned.
Legal basis for the collection and storage of data is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our justified interest is that we can make it easier for you to find our premises.
Legal basis for the use of Google Fonts is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we can present the fonts to you in a uniform form. Google LLC. is certified to the US Privacy Shield to ensure a data protection level appropriate to DSGVO. We have entered into an order processing agreement with Google LLC under which Google Inc. will demonstrate to us that it has taken appropriate and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
If you as a visitor to our website do not want to use the function of Google fonts and thus also want to prevent the transmission of your IP address to Google, you can use a browser add-on such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox Block connections to fonts.googleapis.com. In this case, however, it could be that the use of our website is not possible in its entirety.
a, information rights
You have the right to free information about the personal data we have stored about you at any time. You may request the following information. We must provide the information within one month:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information about you has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of personal data concerning you or, if specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;(5) the existence of a right of rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, of a right of limitation of the processing by the controller or of a right of objection to such processing;(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;(7) all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Article 22(1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. We would like to point out that such automated decision-making does not take place on our part.(9) whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art.46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
b, right to correction
You have the right to immediately request us to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you or to complete incomplete personal data.
c, right of deletion
Claim of deletion
You have the right to have your personal data concerning you deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) Personal information about you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 I (a) and there is no other legal basis for the processing.(3) In accordance with Art. 21 I DSGVO, you object to the processing of your data, which we collect on the basis of our stated legitimate interests (e.g. Google Analytics), and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to processing in the context of direct advertising in accordance with Art. 21 II DSGVO..
(4) We have processed the personal data concerning you unlawfully, for example without your consent or without legitimate interests.The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on us under Union law or German law.The data was collected in the context of information society services offered to you as a minor under Art.8 ADSGVO.
If we have published personal data of yours and we are obliged to delete it for one of the aforementioned reasons, we will inform the companies on whose websites the data were published about your request for deletion in an appropriate manner and explain that you as the person concerned have requested that we delete all links to this data and delete all copies or replications.
The right to delete does not exist if processing is required
(1) to exercise freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation required for processing under Union or German law, e.g. within the framework of tax retention obligations, or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to us;p>(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. Art.9 II (h) and (i) and Art.9 III DSGVO;
(4) for archiving purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art.89 (I) DSGVO, where the right to cancellation is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings.
d, right to limit data processing
You have the right to ask us to limit processing if one of the following conditions is met:
(3) If we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you have used it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.If you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we collect based on our stated legitimate interests (e.g. Google Analytics), as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your rights.
If processing is restricted in accordance with the aforementioned reasons, these personal data may only be processed - apart from their storage - with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG, etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.If you have obtained the processing limitation, you will be notified by us before the limitation is lifted.
e,Obligation to notify
If you have exercised your right to correct, delete or limit the processing towards us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
f, right of transferability
You have the right to receive the personal information about you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this information to another company without our interference if
(2) die Verarbeitung mithilfe automatisierter Verfahren erfolgt.
In Ausübung dieses Rechts haben Sie ferner das Recht, zu erwirken, dass die Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten direkt von uns einem anderen Unternehmen übermittelt werden, soweit dies technisch machbar ist. Freiheiten und Rechte anderer Personen dürfen hierdurch nicht beeinträchtigt werden.
Das Recht auf Datenübertragbarkeit gilt nicht für eine Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten, die für die Wahrnehmung einer Aufgabe erforderlich ist, die im öffentlichen Interesse liegt oder in Ausübung öffentlicher Gewalt erfolgt, die uns übertragen wurde.
Sie haben das Recht, aus Gründen, die sich aus ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben, jederzeit gegen die Verarbeitung der Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten, die aufgrund von Art. 6 I (e) – erforderliche Verarbeitung aufgrund einer im öffentlichen Interesse liegenden Aufgabe- oder (f) DSGVO – Verarbeitung unter Darlegung unseres berechtigten Interesses, z.B. beim Online-Marketing – erfolgt, Widerspruch einzulegen; dies gilt auch für ein auf diese Bestimmungen gestütztes Profiling.
Wir verarbeiten die Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten nicht mehr, es sei denn, wir können zwingende schutzwürdige Gründe für die Verarbeitung nachweisen, die Ihren Interessen, Rechte und Freiheiten überwiegen, oder die Verarbeitung dient der Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen.
Werden die Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten verarbeitet, um Direktwerbung zu betreiben, haben Sie das Recht, jederzeit Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung der Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten zum Zwecke derartiger Werbung einzulegen; dies gilt auch für das Profiling, soweit es mit solcher Direktwerbung in Verbindung steht.
Widersprechen Sie der Verarbeitung für Zwecke der Direktwerbung, so werden die Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten nicht mehr für diese Zwecke verarbeitet.
Sie haben die Möglichkeit, im Zusammenhang mit der Nutzung von Diensten der Informationsgesellschaft – ungeachtet der Richtlinie 2002/58/EG – Ihr Widerspruchsrecht mittels automatisierter Verfahren auszuüben, bei denen technische Spezifikationen verwendet werden.
h, Recht auf Widerruf der datenschutzrechtlichen Einwilligungserklärung
Sie haben das Recht, Ihre datenschutzrechtliche Einwilligungserklärung jederzeit zu widerrufen. Durch den Widerruf der Einwilligung wird die Rechtmäßigkeit der aufgrund der Einwilligung bis zum Widerruf erfolgten Verarbeitung nicht berührt.
i, Ansprechpartner für Betroffenenrechte
Soweit wir Ihnen die Ausübung Ihrer Rechte nicht unmittelbar im Rahmen der Verarbeitung ermöglichen, können Sie sich bitte an uns unter email@example.com oder postalisch unter der im Impressum angegebenen Adresse, wenden.
Version Mai 2018